Monday 13 September 2021

- Reflection

 


                                                       Weekly Reflection

 Something new i learnt last week : Something new i learnt last week was how to add fractions.

 Learning i struggled with : I struggled with some prime pages but i learnt how to do them.

 How i managed myself : I managed myself by making sure i was always on the google meets in time.

How i managed my learning : I managed my learning by making sure i did my tracking sheet.

What is my goal for this week : My goal for this week is to get to page 65 in my prime book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.